January 27, 2009

Access DLD Starnight 2009



A smart approach: Just a few days ahead the weforum.org in Davos, Hubert Burda and Yossi Vardi invite the internet world and other brilliant thinkers to the dld-conference.com in Munich to discuss the future of our favorite medium, or as we call it new realities.

As most presentations are available online, I highly recommend you to have a look at their website. For me it was a real pleasure to meet our international friends, colleagues and clients back in my old home town Munich. Traditionally we had a strong representation of our HSG Alumni Association hsgalumni.net - nice to see the Professor, the Prince and the Swiss novelist prospering.

Since I had to get back to Zurich, I did leave quite early. But I stayed long enough to meet a new regular to this blog. Thank you Marie for your kind words. Are you coming to St. Moritz?

Tonight Access aSWZurich at Kaufleuten Lounge. http://www2.asmallworld.net/events/448481
Tomorrow Access InterNations at 0815/2.http://www.internations.org/event/view_event/1564

No comments:

Post a Comment