January 01, 2009

Access New Year



What a start into a very special year. One of my friends got engaged in St. Moritz, others..., but we all had a night to remember. Personally I lost my voice and was meditating, relaxing in shrishasana during the first minutes of the new year, since my ability to communicate was quite limited.


Now it is our turn to use this new year full of hope, fear and opportunities in order to change for the better.


Let us start now and become friends with Twothousand Nine.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, this picture is not allowed on your website! Put it off! You didn't pay for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well my Anoymous friend, I am happy to inform you that I am granted the rights by the representing gallery. For more info please disclose yourself and I will forward you the permission. Have a great day. h

    ReplyDelete