November 24, 2008

Access Birthday


Dear Friends,


Thank you very much for your kind Birthday wishes on facebook, asw, my mobile phones, etc.


Please join me for yoga and/or drinks tonight in Munich.

It is time to celebrate our friendship, yoga and the sheer fact, that I survived the last 38 years on earth, respectively the world did kindly tolerate my existence.

Therefore you are cordially invited to join our tonight’s yoga lesson as well as to attend my little birthday get together at

The Alpha Business Club München
Effnerstraße 39a U4 Arabellaplatz
81925 München

Tel. +49 (0) 89 2060 979-0

Start Yoga: 7.15 pm Duration: 90 minutes Admission fee: free To bring with: casual clothes, yoga mat

Start Drinks: 9.00 pm Duration: 180 minutes

Start Zombies: 0.15 am Durations: ? minutes


If you can not make it to the yoga lesson with Narayan and Andreas, I thank you very much for dropping by for a glass of champagne and more at around 9 pm.

Looking forward to celebrate an intimate evening with you and our friends.

Cordially yours, Namaste

Hansi

PS: Please send me a short message, if you can make it tonight (including your full contact details) to mycontactbook@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment