November 17, 2008

Access Green Society


On days like these... Actually I thought to start my new week in my Zurich home office. Well as you can see from the picture I found myself at 7.30 am on the Ring in Vienna heading for Zurich.

Still working at my parents in Munich. I would like to share some ideas with you about the future development of this blog. 

This blog will focus on issues like: social networks, social gatherings and social values, yoga, spiritual growth, sustainable development and environmental concerns as well as the latest news from the luxury industry.

In order not to be single "Hansi"- minded and boring the blog welcomes your posts and comments and will introduce guest-authors to give expert advice and new impulses for discussion.


BTW: Free Drinks for a Greener Life on Thursday the 20th at Munz Zurich by GES for details go to http://www.globalenvironmentalsociety.net

1 comment: